HOW TO USE
Follow these step-by-step directions when using
E-6000® Series of Industrial Strength Adhesives:
- Make sure surfaces are clean, dry and free of dirt. Roughen surface for optimum adhesion.
- Cut cartridge tip to desired size at a 45° angle, and puncture foil seal with nail.
- Apply E-6000 directly to each surface to be bonded or repaired. Bring surfaces together.
- For maximum strength bond, allow to dry for 24 to 72 hours.
- Clean uncured adhesive with acetone or naphtha sparingly. The adhesive will ball up
and brush off. Cured material may be removed by cutting or scraping.
- Store unused E-6000 adhesive in a dry area at room temperature.